Island Hopper Vacations
Member of Turama Pacific Travel Group
Full time - immediate start
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join our Island Hopper Vacations reservations team.
This role will assist our local and overseas clients with booking their dream holidays in the Cook Islands in respect of accommodation, flights, meals, tours and attractions etc.
Full training will be provided.
• Level 3 secondary school graduate and/or .
• Minimum 2 years' experience working with reservations booking systems.
• Must be computer literate – you will be using Microsoft Outlook, excel, word and our internet-based booking system (Tourplan).
• Be well organised with attention to detail.
• Must have exceptional customer service and communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Is motivated and mature with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Must be flexible to work rostered shifts and some weekends.
Applications close: Friday 24th November 2023
Apply by sending your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org