Manager DMCK – Groups, Events & Incentives, Weddings, and Cruise Ships shore excursions
Destination Management Cook Islands
Member of Turama Pacific Travel Group
Permanent, Full time – Immediate start
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and energetic individual to join our Leadership team. This role will suit a professional who is able to multi-task and work under immense pressure.
The successful applicant will be responsible for effectively managing the DMCK Department and staff to achieve financial and operational success as a sustainable business specialising in groups, private jet charters, cruise ship shore excursions, weddings and events such as Round Rarotonga Road Race, Aitutaki Marathon, Netball in Paradise and Cook Islands Oldies Rugby Mini Festival.
Ensure business opportunities are identified, pursued and closed in a timely manner for proper service delivery to a professional and efficient standard at all times.
Build long-term, value-based relationships with customers and suppliers that will enable achievement of sales objectives and high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Minimum of 3 years experience working with groups in the Cook Islands Tourism industry
• A tertiary level management qualification or equivalent experience
• Ability to develop policy, structure, costs and budgets for the department.
• Be computer literate and able to use Microsoft applications - outlook, word, publisher, PowerPoint - advanced skills in Excel will be an advantage.
• Experience working with websites (CMS), and business social media sites.
• Experience with costing, strategizing, analysis, and marketing will be a bonus.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be well organised with attention to detail and be able to work under pressure.
• Ability to build and maintain productive internal and external relationships.
Applications close: Friday 2nd June 2023
Apply by sending your CV, cover letter, and three (3) supporting references with their contact details to:
Turama Pacific Travel Group