DMCK – Groups & Events Coordinator
Destination Management Cook Islands
Member of Turama Pacific Travel Group
Full time – Immediate start
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and energetic individual to join our team. This role will suit someone who is able to multi-task and work under pressure.
The successful applicant will assist the Manager DMCK in the departments continuing effort to deliver excellent service and financial profitability.
The position is primarily accountable for proactively soliciting, developing, planning, coordinating, executing, and overseeing day-to-day operations of special events such as sporting events, festivals, corporate retreats, award programmes and group tours but may be required to assist with selling other special events such as weddings from time to time.
Build long-term, value-based relationships with customers and suppliers that will enable achievement of sales objectives and high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Level 3 secondary school graduate and/or
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working with reservations booking systems.
• Experience working with Groups and Events will be an advantage.
• Must be computer literate – you will be using Microsoft Outlook, excel, and our internet-based booking system (Tourplan) .
• Must have exceptional customer service and communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Be well organised with attention to detail and be able to work under pressure.
• Is motivated and mature with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Applications close: Friday 24th November 2023
Apply by sending your CV and application letter to: email@example.com